- spruced up the homepage a bit
- categories, dvds, stars, websites now have splooges, length, size, plays based on their scenes
- autotagger fixes, let me know if you notice any issues
- aliases now wrap
- flyout redesign, much of the content is now hidden by default in an expander
- folders tab working. it can be a bit laggy to expand a folder with many sub folders.
- BETA right click a folder to rename it. this will rename the folder on disk, and update all the paths in PG of scenes in that folder to match. please be careful with this, it is new and relatively untested.BETA
- clean scene names checkbox properly loads previous value
- favorited and runner upped dates should save properly
- playlist fixes
- dashboard shows warnings when no google API is set or nreco dll is missing
- rename on disk setting is now obeyed when manually renaming a scene
- BETA scene organize button functionality relevant code. this button will scan your folders for names that match a scenes categories, stars, or websites. if it finds a match, it moves the scene to the folder and update the path. currently, it will prioritize websites, then stars, then categories. when moving the file, it uses the windows move UI. if you cancel the move operation, the path in PG will not change.BETA
enjoy. dont forget to backup your database.
edit: if you have trouble starting PG, try disabling your anti-virus.